Linggo, Hunyo 30, 2013

Self Introductory


Hi everyone My name is MARK ANGELO D. VILLANUEVA. I'm from Tolentino East, Tagaytay City. I was born on June 26, 1996. I'm going to tell you a little bit about my background and my interests.

The name of my father is Angelito S. Villanueva who is a good father and a good provider. My mother's name is Gemma D. Villanueva, who is a loving and caring mother. I have a very kind, pretty and generous sisters that are always there for me. My older sister's name is Afrill Grace V. Calado she is working in a shipping company and already married with one child, my first niece, her name is Althea Jerill V. Calado. My other sister's name is Abigail D. Villanueva who is currently working in PLDT.

I studied Highschool in Francisco P. Tolentino Memorial National Highschool. My Life during highschool was very interesting because of my friends. In my third year level, I decided to join church activities, I became sakristan in Ina ng Laging Saklolo Sungay West. I enjoy serving our God and I enjoy all the activities.I also like playing Basketball and I'm good at it.

Life is a long road. There are seven billion people in the world and seven billion and more opportunities coming my way. I still don't know what I want in life but I know one of these days I will figure it out. I'm still young anyway. The rest of my life is being shaped right now with the dreams i will chase, the choices i will make, and the person I will become.
   

8 komento:

  1. I just notice that your post was short, but I got to know more about you. I got inspired to your beliefs or sayings. Keep it up :))

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi mark, i noticed that you are a religious person. Just keep serving God because he is our provider, he can provide many opportunities in you life, like what you said "there are 7 billion people in the world and 7 billion opportunities comming my way" just hold on to that mark and never give up!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hellow Sir mark :),I noticed that your religious and your a loving son keep it up and continue serve the Lord :)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Sup? Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Hello Bro! Just keep it up, your commitment with God. Everything is possible with God by your side. And I know that you'll gonna figure out what you want in your life. Just continue what you are doing right now and keep moving forward. Gambatte kudasai Villanueva san!

    TumugonBurahin
  7. zup mark ' I'm already done reading what kind of a person are you and I notice that you are a religous and you want to serve with god or to communicate with him keep it up. Make to dream its free you need to do it and make a goal to achieve it ! be confident '

    TumugonBurahin